Context: EVA Group APAC is providing I.S. and Business Automation and Industrialisation to its clients. Automation is key to make a better use of existing resources and reduce errors due to data quality. You will work within the client teams or remotely and under the supervision of a mission director, who will bring its expertise in this kind of project and handle customer relationship.
Company description: EVA Group APAC Pte Ltd is part of EVA Group, a 140+ people company with fast growth globally. Singapore is the Head Quarter for Asia Pacific with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Vietnam. The main business of EVA Group is split in the following business unit: IT infrastructure Expertise & Managed services, Cybersecurity, IT Consulting and I.S. and Business Automation and Industrialisation.
This project is under the I.S. and Business Automation and Industrialisation business unit.
You will integrate the Client’s team and report to the EVA Group Project Director. Your main focus is to ensure that the delivery of the solution fit the requirements and is done following defined time and materials of the project. You will also ensure that risks are reported to EVA Group Project Director and assist in proposing mitigation actions to make the Client’s project a success. You will help collecting feedbacks and additional requirements on the field.
- Help write specs of the solution to implement.
- Write automation job flows following Client’s requirements and validate those with the Client stakeholders.
- Create validated automation jobs.
- Document implemented jobs.
- Write test cases and run them.
- Report all issues and impacts of the different streams of the project to the Project Director.
- Participate in meetings (Project meetings) and write related minutes.
- Prepare the Weekly Report and Weekly Meeting supports.
- Organise the logistics for meetings and workshops.
- Consolidate and follow up the actions.
Mandatory Skillset/Experience :
- Mandatory Skillset/Experience:
- Java coding skills
- Infrastructure Hosting/Cloud Computing experience
- Client-Server architecture, networking understanding
- Talend experience (Data Integration)
- Good writing skills
- Nice to have:
- Solution architecture
- Reporting skills
- Analytics tools (Qlikview, Tableau, …)
- Potential business trip to different locations (up to 35%)
- Level: Intermediate IT Consultant (2-10y xp)
Contact Information :
Caractéristiques de l'emploi