Company description: EVA Group APAC Pte Ltd is part of EVA Group, a 140+ people company with fast growth globally. Singapore is the Head Quarter for Asia Pacific with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Vietnam. The main business of EVA Group is split in the following business unit: IT infrastructure Expertise & Managed services, Cybersecurity, IT Consulting and I.S. and Business Automation and Industrialisation.
For one client project managed by EVA Group APAC, the next phase will need an increased presence to help the implementation and deployment. The project is the management of datacenters moving and managed services handover to a new Service Provider. You will work within the client teams and under the supervision of a mission director, who will bring its expertise in this kind of project and handle customer relationship.
You will integrate the Client’s infrastructure team and report to the EVA Group Mission Director. Your main focus will be to ensure that all necessary information, logistics and tasks are provided/done accordingly to the project. You will also ensure that risk management is correctly handled with mitigation actions and follow the costs of Client’s project.
Some examples of activities:
- Report all issues and impacts of the different streams of the project to the Mission Director.
- Review with the Provider the list of the documentation necessary for Knowledge Transfer. Request and track documentation gathering with the Client team then send to the Provider.
- Check the meeting minutes and send review comments.
- Prepare the Weekly Report and Weekly Meeting support for the Project Manager.
- Organise the logistics for meetings and workshops.
- Prepare financial simulations for the Client and the Project Manager regarding monthly costs for the Project (Transition and Service Operation) for the remaining periods.
- Consolidate and follow up all the actions.
- Prepare documentation/template for the Client teams.
Mandatory Skillset/Experience :
- Project Management experience
- Management of Finance/Budget over $500k USD
- IT Infrastructure understanding
- Managed Services experience or Service Provider Management experience
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification (r2011 or earlier)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Datacenter moving
- Experience in Managed Services handover transition
- Contractual Management
- PMBOK, PMI or PRINCE2 certification
Contact Information :
Pour postuler :