The consulting profession, which is rewarding and varied, requires a good open-mindedness and rigour.
Technological areas addressed: IT & Cloud Infrastructure, Collaborative Tools (UC), Application Performance, Telecom
The type of project:
- Master Plan, Roadmap/business cases,
- RFI/RFQ/RFP (Bid Management),
- Sourcing Strategy/Expense Management,
- IT Service Catalogue,
- Technical and Functional Audit,
- Organisation Audit/IT Governance
As your career progresses, you will naturally have to specialise in certain areas of technology, and will have the opportunity to coach some members of the team and contribute to the development of the team and offers.
- Dynamic and curious with a strong capacity for anticipation, you know how to acquire quickly the essential concepts of a new technology
- Having studied engineering
- Ideally having 3 to 5 years experience on a similar job
- Having faultless level of English… because you will move everyday in an international environment!
- Possible career prospect: Project Director
Possible career evolution:
- Project Director
Caractéristiques de l'emploi