Job description:Within the operational team, you will be positioned in a RUN or BUILD context according to your experience and career interests.
RUN : You will join the teams in charge of the MCO networks/security for our clients in a N2 or N3 support role following expertise/certifications.BUILD : You will join the project teams of our clients to lead the technical realisations related to major projects.The type of missions:
- Support N2, N3
As your career progresses, you will have the opportunity to be positioned in key accounts and learn different sectors according to our target clientele Luxury/Bank/Industry.
Why choose EVA Group?
- We embody our values in everyday life: Client satisfaction, Team spirit and Audacity
- You will be part of an active community of experts, leaders and project managers in France and internationally.
- You will have access to our monitoring sessions with the operators (leaders and innovators) in the market
- You will be able to interact with your peers through our “feedback” workshops
- Dynamic and curious with a strong capacity for anticipation, you know how to acquire the essential concepts of a new technology quickly.
- Trained in engineering, ideally with an experience of more than 3 years in a similar position.
- Proficient in several market technologies (eg Cisco, Arista, Riverbed, F5, Bluecoat, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, etc.) and with a certification at intermediate (eg CCNP) or expert (eg CCIE) level.
- Demonstrated proficiency or ability to build skills on languages related to automation (mainly Python)
- Having a faultless spoken/written French and a good level of English… because you will work everyday in an international environment!
Possible changes to the position:
- Technical Project Manager
Caractéristiques de l'emploi