EVA Group Hong Kong is part of EVA Group, a 200+ people company with fast growth globally and 9 offices around the world. Singapore is the headquarter for Asia Pacific with a subsidiary in Hong Kong. The missions of EVA Group APAC are split in 3 main categories : IT Consulting, Expertise & Managed services, and Integration, in the following business units: Network, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure & Cloud, and Digital Innovation.
This mission is under the Network business unit.
Our client is in the retail/luxury Industry with its regional headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with the regional technical team and business stakeholders in Apac to communicate on network objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones, risk into the project charters.
- Act as the regional Network Coordinator working with CTO to formulate Network Services Strategic plan.
- Working with the global network architecture team and to ensure compatibility to Apac region.
- Evaluate new network and communication infrastructure related products, solutions and services. Manage meetings with network and security SMEs to identify the appropriate solution and design.
- Manage vendors across the project delivery and technical matters.
- Conduct risk assessment to document security risk expectations and design associated compensating controls based on risk assessment results.
- Manage regional large-scale transformation network projects.
- Monitor and manage the corporate network infrastructure security.
- Project coordination and communication with vendors for assigned network infrastructure related tasks of store/office relocation, renovation and expansion in the region.
- Evaluate new network and communication infrastructure related products, solutions and services.
Required skills :
- At least 8 years experience in IT network Projects across Network Upgrade and Implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure including WAN & LAN setup, Cisco Routers/Switches/Access Points, Fortigate and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Cisco Meraki transformation, administration, implementation experience a great plus.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in network and communication infrastructure security.
- CISSP, CCNP, CCSA & CCSE holder is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Some travel in the regional required.
- 18 leave days / year
- AXA medical Insurance
- Annual bonus
- Regular team buildings
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Strong training and certifications policy
- Event/Conference/Summit to attend on regular basis
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
To apply :
Caractéristiques de l'emploi