Job description:Within our consulting firm, you will lead the implementation of technical projects for our key accounts clients.
You will intervene mainly on:
- Definition of the project charter, estimation of the load and client support in the planning definition
- Participation in the various project phases: Think – Build and implementation of the RUN
- Monitoring and reporting at various hierarchical levels, including budget tracking
- Steering of all types of project’s stakeholders: Architects, Integrators, operators, suppliers, etc.
Examples of projects:
- Monitoring the implementation of a WiFi Guest solution in 60 sites
- Data Centre Migration
- Tracking the deployment of an immersive video conference solution USA-EMEA
- Upgrade of a European contact centre
You will be proactive in helping to improve continuously the EVA Group methodology.
Why choose EVA Group?
- We embody our values in everyday life: Client satisfaction, Team spirit and Audacity
- You will be part of an active community of experts, leaders and project managers in France and internationally.
- You will have access to our monitoring sessions with the operators (leaders and innovators) in the market
- You will be able to interact with your peers through our “feedback” workshops
- PVersatile, you have a good command of several technologies in the market in the fields of networks and/or security (LAN/WAN/WLAN/Hybrid networks/SD-WAN/FW/VPN/Proxy/Cloud and Data Centres, Metrology, etc.)
- You have experience in implementing complex projects
- Curious, with a strong capacity for anticipation, you know how to acquire quickly the essential concepts of a new technology, You have at least 4 years of experience with projects of varied nature
- Rigorous, you are excellent communicator and can easily adapt your speech to your interlocutor
- Good level of English is required… because you will work everyday in an international environment!
- ITIL and/or Prince II certification will be a welcome asset
Possible career prospect:
- Project Director